Richard left the British Armed Forces in 2015 after completing 10 years of exemplary service. Some highlights of his career within the Royal Engineers include:
- Awarded the commandants certificate in the All Arms Commando Course
- Conducted Arctic Warfare Training
- Top of his Advanced Army Diving course
- Top of his All Arms Physical Training Instructor course
- Promoted to Corporal
Richard has an extensive background within the CrossFit community. Having discovered the sport in 2011, Richard has gone on to compete in numerous national and european competitions, whilst guest coaching at numerous boxes, including Crossfit Catterick and CrossFt Harrogate.
- CrossFit level 2 trainer 2018
- CrossFit Gymnastics trainer 2018
- CrossFit lesson planning
- CrossFit scaling
- Head judge/Co-owner of Battle For Middle Ground
- Level 2 Certificate in coaching Weightlifting, British Weight Lifting Accredited 2015
- Level 2 Certificate in coaching Powerlifting, British Weight Lifting Accredited 2015
- Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 Award in coaching 2014
- Crossfit Strongman trainer 2014
- Crossfit Weightlifting trainer 2014
- Active IQ, Premier Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training 2013
- The Amateur Boxing Association of England – Level 1 2013
- Crossfit level 1 trainer 2013
- Military Physical Training Instructor HM Forces 2011
On leaving school Oli completed a three-year degree course in English Language and Linguistics at York St John’s University. During his time at university a friend introduced him to the concept of CrossFit and, through dedicated training over a period of three years, Oli fell in love with the sport. He developed his home gym, along with his training partner and friend, in his garage in York. From here Oli started to train his first paying customers.
- Crossfit Weightlifting Trainer 2018
- CrossFit level 1 trainer 2015
- Active IQ, Premier Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training 2018
- BA (Hons) English Language and Linguistics
Susannah is a busy Mum of three pursuing a career change after having worked for 15 years in senior management roles. Her focus now is to spend more time with her family, along with furthering her progression within Crossfit.
Susannah has been a Boudicca member since April 2016. She is a regular competitor and judge on the UK event circuit, and can often be found competing alongside husband Stacey in mixed pairs competitions whilst being cheered on by their three young children.
Susannah discovered Crossfit at the age of 38 having previously trained at mainstream gyms for several years. Since starting Crossfit over 2 years ago, Susannah has also completed the Great North Run, various 10k races, and OCR events such as Total Warrior and Tough Mudder.
Napalm Firestorm, Cheltenham 3 of a Kind and Mixed Pairs, The Battle For Middle Ground, Form Series, Rainhills Masters.
- Crossfit Kids 2018
- Crossfit Spot The Flaw 2018
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer 2017
- Crossfit Online Judges Certificate 2017
- Crossfit Scaling 2017